• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Cryosurgery" often a

Cryosurgery" often a 3 years 11 months ago #175539

• ylq
Cryosurgery" often appears in science fiction movies, but this fantasy is becoming a reality. A few days ago, scientists claimed that the technology of resurrecting the body after freezing will be expected to make a major breakthrough in twenty years. Does this mean that humans are immortal Is it possible for dreams to become reality? I turned on the computer with full of doubts Marlboro Lights, entered "Cryonics" on the Baidu webpage, gently pressed the Enter button, and after reading some relevant information, I came to a conclusion: Frozen body resurrection is not a dream! If "human cryotherapy" really becomes a reality, what will people reflect? I fell into contemplation, and slowly, my eyelids were like a piece of chewing gum stuck on it, and then closed again I couldn't turn it on, "The development of" Cryonics "was successful!" There was an exciting voice from TV, and the whole world was boiling. In a blink of an eye, the hospitals are preparing to perform "Crystals" to complete their longevity There are countless people who want to be old. There are children aged 5-14 years old, youths aged 16-25 years old, middle-aged people aged 45-55 years old, and elderly friends aged 60-75 years old. In the hospital, corridors , Ward Even the dirty and smelly toilets that people least want to go to are filled with people waiting in line. People on the street outside the hospital have been sweating and sweating. I came to a big hospital in Putian. I met the first person to perform "cryotherapy". She is a 42-year-old teacher who has been teaching for 20 years. She is a world-class teacher and a glorious good teacher. But she is about to bid farewell to her lovely students When the operation was in progress, the teacher always smiled particularly brightly, and was happier than any of her "satisfied students" who received a Ph.D. The operation was very successful, but she is no longer a teacher of color and color in class, but a The frozen body. The hospital gradually became quieter, and the people were no longer able to run out of the squeezed water. I walked out of the hospital, and the streets and alleys were no longer in the city. There were many people, even the most prosperous pedestrian street in Putian Cheap Cigarettes. A few figures. There are no teachers and classmates in the school, there are no more scholars in the classroom, and no more haunting in the playground. There are no salespersons and customers in the mall. I ca n��t hear bargaining quarrels anymore, and I ca n��t see the salesperson introducing items to customers anymore. I ��m so lifeless. I am a lively and cheerful girl. Although I am used to nature, I ca n��t change my character. I Looking at this silent world, I couldn't help shouting: "I don't want a silent world Wholesale Cigarettes, I don't want a lifeless campus, I don't want it!" "Huan, are you okay!" My mother's gentle mezzo-soprano sounded in my ear. Slowly opened his hazy eyes, staring at her mother for a long time. Suddenly, she fell into her mother ��s arms and burst into tears. I sincerely appeal to humanity: Do n��t build your happiness on the pain of others!
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds