• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: Smile is the most beautiful

Smile is the most beautiful 3 years 10 months ago #171553

• ylq
Smile is the most beautiful expression on everyone's face; smile. It is an invisible bridge; smile is a symbol of a happy life ... Life needs a smile. Smile is a symbol of happiness, a friendly expression, a ladder of tolerance. Sometimes, smile can resolve hatred; sometimes, smile can bring a good mood to people's day; sometimes Cigarettes For Sale, smile can let us learn to tolerate others. For example, that time, when I took a bus to go to class, on the way I saw a lady accidentally stepping on a man ��s foot because of the shaking of the body. The lady smiled at the man quickly and apologetically Newport Cigarettes, saying, ��Sorry, sorry , Dirty your shoes. "But beyond my accident, the man couldn't help but get angry and smiled lightly, showing white teeth, saying," It's okay, my feet are too long. Slim. "The whole car applauded the men's humor and generosity. look! Two smiles made this unpleasant thing disappear. Life needs a smile. Another time, I borrowed a book from my good friend. As a result, I accidentally tore a small corner of a page of the book while reading it Cheap Cigarettes. I was panicked at once, and quickly glued it carefully with transparent glue. When I returned the book, I lowered my head and made a small voice like a mosquito: "I'm sorry, I accidentally tore off a small corner of the book!" After I finished, I was up and down: Will she not treat me anymore? What? Will she start to hate me? Will she blame me? Would she ... she opened it, smiled at me, and said calmly: "It's okay, aren't you already glued? It's fine to turn over the book in the future! It's nothing!" Our relationship is closer. It was this smile that made the flower of friendship between me and her more vivid, the bridge of friendship strengthened, and our hearts were closer. Life needs a smile. I once saw a story in a book: A lady accidentally fell over a neatly planked store with a piece of cream cake she just bought. The cake in her hand stained the floor of the store, lady I apologized and smiled to the boss. "I'm sorry" has not been exported, but the boss said: "I'm sorry, I apologize for you on our floor, it likes to eat your cake too!" , The boss laughed too, all smiled quite brilliantly. Moreover, the lady is determined to "requite the peach" and leave the store after buying several things. Yes, smiling it is sweet, it is warm, it is kind, it is bright. Life needs a smile. Smile is the most beautiful silent language; smile is the best "fertilizer" of the flower of friendship; smile is the source of tolerance between people ... People need to smile when they live: giving a friend a smile will make the friendship more Be firm; give a stranger a smile and get the smile that the stranger will give you back, that is, the stranger's blessing to you for a day; give a family a smile and get their favor; give a teacher a smile and get their love . So life needs a smile.

Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds