• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: be blessed. The teachers always have r

be blessed. The teachers always have r 4 years 3 months ago #143623

• ylq
Every Friday we start getting up in the morning and get excited. You sorted out the bed, I picked up my dirty clothes and stuffed my suitcase. If there is a lot of money left in her meal card, everyone wants her to treat her. We know that within a few hours, we can get out of the campus and out of what we think of as a cage Cigarettes For Sale. However, none of us can escape the ticking of time. No one can go to the age of twenty and the age of thirty in an instant across time and space, as in science fiction. At that time, we can leave this unlucky homework and leave the day when we sit at the desk and listen to the class. Because, after a two-day break, we carried our bags back to this familiar place, and returned to this somewhat boring day, busy practicing the exercises. This kind of reincarnation reminds me of a book I once read-Siege. In Qian Zhongshu's "The Besieged City", there is a sentence that I particularly remembered, that is, "the besieged castle, people outside the city want to go in, people in the city want to escape." The main character of the novel is centered around the hero's marriage and career. Most of the characters have joined the embarrassing "siege" game: go in and think out. Don't go. The author uses this to reveal the fundamental inferiority of humanity: the blindness of human nature. In such a helpless state of existence, people lose their purpose, like headless flies, and end their lives in a hurry and muddlehead. I think the characters inside have brought me a very deep impression, whether it is the protagonist Fang Hongjian, or some other people who have not played a lot, because they are very distinctive, they all reflect some kind of Human character. In fact, although Fang Hongjian is a very ordinary character, but it represents the character of a large part of China. It is a face of death, sometimes a little self-righteous, and even a kind of weakness in the bones, but it feels so to me real. There is Su Wenyu, who is too shy about love and does not dare to fight for it, sometimes with a bit of pique. After Fang Hongjian left her, he couldn't wait to marry someone he didn't love at all, This is true of many women in China. And Tang Xiaofu, the only woman Fang Hongjian loved, failed to escape the same ending. Then Fang Hongjian came to Sun Jiarou inexplicably under the rumors of Zhao Ziyi and others. This emotional siege once made Fang Hongjian long for it, but then he was helpless in the boredom of the city. And at Misaki University, it was really a siege of career. It was full of mischief, which made people feel depressed at all times. Fang Hongjian, who was kind but timid, was intolerable, but when he left there Newport Cigarettes Coupons, he was facing a collective parent His feudal ideas, family responsibilities, the decline of his career, and the multi-layered and mixed social siege made him feel more at a loss. I am a student. I think I am also in a siege. What is in the siege? It's the school. Studying and homework made me want to escape, and then enter the next siege with full of expectations-work. What about people outside the city? It should be those children who have not yet gone to school. They want to enter the wall with expectations, just like we were more than ten years ago. After being trapped in the city for more than ten years, we repeated what we experienced and entered another siege. And for those adults who have already entered the new cycle, their parents are always embarrassed in front of us, and we can never go back. The child who is not so beautiful is really beautiful, and you just do n��t know how to be blessed. The teachers always have regrets in their words. If I can return to your "siege", I don't want to leave too much helplessness. We are at a loss, or is it clear? This seems to be endless in and out, we can never escape Marlboro Red. Maybe we can only treat it with a normal heart. We don't have to flee, we have to face, face up, and challenge.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds