• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: and serve the countr

and serve the countr 4 years 4 months ago #136315

• ylq
I used to have many dreams, like a vast sky. But there is also the brightest star in the starry sky, and I also have the dream of memory. When I was young, I didn't know anything about dreams. I always thought that dreams were those who were admitted to Tsinghua University, Peking University, and inventors Newport Cigarettes, and so on. Now think about it, it is too far away. Then I changed a lot of dreams, but there is a dream that has never changed since two years ago, and that is to be admitted to NTU. Because my home is in Nanjing, just in Xianlin University City, very close to NTU. Although I am now in junior high school, I know that as candidates for Jiangsu, Tsinghua University and Peking University are too far away Cigarettes For Sale. Some people may think this is very negative, but I think it is to understand myself. From the day I set this goal Carton Of Cigarettes, I started to study twice as much as before, and I took a tuition class. Before that, the tuition class was hardly reported, because I didn't have the exact dream, and I still felt confused. There is one more point, although I think that "study now and serve the country in the future" is too far away, but I don't think a Chinese teenager can at least embarrass himself. It's like Liang Qichao's "Juvenile China", "Youth is strong, but country is strong." So today's learning is ultimately a contribution to society and the country. This is also a big motivation to support my dream. There are a lot of difficulties when insisting on realizing your dreams. Success and joy are motivation, while failure and frustration are tempering. I have always maintained this optimistic heart, because I know that once faced negatively, all efforts will be lost. Although the dream has not yet come true, as long as we continue to strengthen ourselves on the road of chasing, we will certainly achieve it.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds