• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: e was cleaning the road to be

e was cleaning the road to be 4 years 5 months ago #124780

• ylq
around and walk away. Waiting for a distance, I stopped and sighed, opened the fried chestnuts in my arms Marlboro Red, and a hot air came to my face. My eyes were wet, and the smile of the old man appeared in my mind. Now I want to come. It is really kind. Warm and fragrant, one side of the edge, it is infinitely reminiscent, just because of that thought... [Comment] A warm corner of the street corner, leading to a homesickness in a foreign country. The familiar five-star red flag on the car touched everyone's heart all the time. The thoughts in the author's heart represent the feelings of every homesick person. The pristine language perfectly outlines the image of the old man and is impressive. The heat of the chestnuts not only warmed the author, but warmed us. [Part 2] On the one hand, he is a landscape, and I met this scenery, it is a snowy day in my hometown. In the rural areas, although the cement roads are mostly, there are many dirt roads that retain the original state. The annoying thing is that once it rains and snows, the mud is unbearable, the vehicle is difficult to travel, and the road is in all directions. It is also the snow that I have to go to the Xiaogu family. The snow water washes the road muddy and slippery, everywhere is Puddles, mud ponds. I looked at this road and stopped. If you go all the way, you will inevitably have to take a muddy mud and a muddy water back Newport 100S. I was thinking, I suddenly saw that I couldn��t tell his age, but the silver hair told me the traces of my years. The body is thin and thin like the victims in the famine, but the bamboo-like body seems to be full of vitality, and it seems very powerful, showing young people who are not in harmony with age. The wrinkles on his face seemed to be carved out of the knife. It was about a centimeter deep, and the beard covered the upper lip. It was already white, and the corners of the mouth rose upwards Cigarettes For Sale, very loving. He was waving a broom and sweeping the snow and mud on the road to both sides. It was a bamboo broom. He was free to control, and his elbows shook gently. The mud and the snow slammed to the side. He swept very seriously, the road was barely able to go, still sweeping; already can't see the snow and mud, and still sweeping, as if to clear the dirt road out of the texture of the cement road. He was burying his head and cleaning, and he smiled at the pedestrian. When the pedestrian saw the road behind him, he hurriedly ran over and left a sentence in the wind: "Thank you for your swearing." Indeed, this road is so muddy that every pedestrian has to complain two times, but no one thought of it. Clean up? I am stunned. I don't know when, the old man has already swept to the end of the road and stepped on a small three parked on the side of the road to leave. I quickly stepped forward and used a blunt dialect to ask where he lived. He smiled heartily, and the laughter roared like a bell. He replied, I am even more shocked. The place where he lives, even if the tricycle is at least two hours. I thought that he was cleaning the road to benefit others, but he never thought that it was purely profitable! I looked at the wrinkles on his face again, and the unforgettable eyes of the gods "Hey..." The tricycle went away, carrying the scenery.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds