• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: what! In this full-fledged s

what! In this full-fledged s 4 years 7 months ago #105552

• ylq
In the Ching Ming Festival, it is not the drizzle in the eyes of the poets, the desolateness of the soul, but the spring of true meaning. The spring is bright, the grass grows long, the willows hang down, and the scenery of Wanmu revives. The flower beds in front of me also seem to have changed overnight. The fir trees that towered into the clouds changed the sketches of the past, and the branches of the pens grew a glimpse of the leaves like fine needles. Like a small butterfly, in the warm sun, in the breeze, dancing, let the straight and serious fir trees are also soft! The buds spewed out by Holly are not the "small green flower buds" seen in the past few days, but the fetuses that are curled up in the mother's abdomen are born at this moment. The whole stretch is open, and the brushing up The little head is curious to see this bright world. However, a touch of red in front of me alarmed me, oh! Begonia flowers are open! A burst of excitement in my heart, the first two days, I passed by the flower bed, I saw it quietly, and carefully scolded it, in order to see the flowerbed in the depths of the green leaves, like a red bean looming, and now it is already out The lady of the boudoir is gone! Looking down on the second floor, the branches and leaves of the sea bracts are trimmed by a sanitation worker like a huge prickly pear. The sea otter is shyly hidden in the young leaves, and the red flower green leaves are simply a giant chocolate mung bean ice cream! There are four clusters of Begonia flowers in the flower bed. It is surrounded by a neat green holly border, nestled next to the tall fir trees, and the scene in front of you is a picture! Go downstairs to the sea breeze, carefully to understand her style, the branches of the sea bracts are intricately entwined, surrounded by clusters, you have me, I have you, like a united family, The flowers of the sea bream are very beautiful and different in shape. Some of them are squashed in a group of three or five, forming a big red flower. Some of them are back to back. They seem to be whispering, and there are some flowers that are unique and self-respecting. There are also flower buds that contain sputum and vomit, like the little strawberry just married! The flowers are petite and delicate, the petals are red and bright, and the five petals are dotted with pale yellow flowers. The Peugeot is extremely! I remembered the little red flower that the teacher rewarded us when we were young. It is like this, huh, huh, the flower represents the honor! The breeze swayed the branches Newport Cigarettes, and the fragrance was fragrant and refreshing. Under the sunshine, the Begonia flower was even more beautiful! what! In this full-fledged spring Newport Cigarettes Coupons, the jellyfish flower can be summed up in one beauty. In my eyes, the jellyfish flower is like a group of red dragonfly flames, burning and burning, making the winter land a fresh blood sea otter flower! In my eyes Marlboro Red, like a beating heart, jumping in the spring body, so that spring is so vibrant and vigorous! Begonia, I have a date with you! In the spring, in the Ching Ming season!
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds