• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: The life before elementary

The life before elementary 3 years 11 months ago #175538

• ylq
The life before elementary school was dark. Everyone was reviewing nervously before entering the graduation exam. The sub-curriculum had already ended, and the rest was the day-to-day exam, commentary, exam, and commentary. The curtains were pulled tightly, the door was closed, and the classroom was dark, but no one thought of opening the window to welcome a little sunshine, and I forgot. At this time, I leaned against the curtain against the window, frowning. The math test score was sent out, and this time the score was lower than the last time, it was only 65 points. The original pale test paper was completely distorted by a ruthless hook Marlboro Lights. The score is bright red, which is not only dazzling, but also dazzling, which makes people's hearts hurt. Since my sixth grade, my math performance has been declining, and I have scored 90 points. The teacher ��s lesson always ends with the ambiguous words of ��You have no knowledge of mathematics��, which puts my mathematics on the road There was a thick haze. I became less and less confident in mathematics learning, so that my grades also fell faster and faster. My nose is sour, and tears are rolling in my eyes. I dare not imagine how to deal with the tedious mathematics of junior high school in the future. The dim classroom also seemed to not want to shed any light on my road to study I covered it with my hand for a moment, and then I saw the light again: the sun! This warm and relaxing light seems to be able to shine straight into your heart, dispersing all darkness. The not-so-bright light illuminates the entire classroom. I reach out and feel the long-lost sunlight gently. With the warmth of my fingers, I also seem to be full of power. I suddenly have a confidence and unprecedented feeling in my heart. impulse. I picked up the test paper and faced the sunlight, let the light into my heart through the bright red score into a force. I calmed down again, and through this magical sunlight Online Cigarettes, I began to examine my test papers. I was no longer afraid of the scores, but instead picked the most prominent fork to find the cause of the error. Never found that the sun can give me so much. After careful examination, I realized that I was not as incompetent as I thought. It turned out that my mistakes could all be made up with relaxation and seriousness during the exam. I really hate to meet this sunshine. I looked at the dazzling 65 points, the tears in my eyes were gradually dry, I raised the corner of my mouth and gave myself a bright smile. Determined to study mathematics now mathematics is like a friend of mine, bring me unlimited happiness, but this is due to the bright sun. Isn't life like this? You will always be unsatisfactory Newport 100S, and you will always be confused. Remember to look at the sky at that time, let the sky guide you, leave yourself a bright sun, let it penetrate your heart, and illuminate the road you are going to. Remember, whenever you want: leave it to yourself Bright sun
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds