• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: urishing, and the grains are abundan

urishing, and the grains are abundan 3 years 11 months ago #173740

• ylq
In the countryside of Shengzhou, there is a village called Chen Village. It used to be the seat of the Friendship Township Government. In the past few years, the township was expanded and there was no Friendship Township. The area is large and large, there is no pollution at all, and there is a rare camphor tree that has lived for more than 500 years. It has been regarded by local villagers as "the treasure of the town" and "the god of trees". My family has relatives in Chen Village. Taking advantage of the time of the first month to visit relatives and friends, our family was invited to visit the relatives of Chen Village for New Year's Day. On the eighth day of the first lunar month, my father drove the car and walked along the winding lane. Within twenty minutes, our car stopped at a small drying place in Chen Village. We got out of the car and boarded the irregular stone steps that were rugged, bumpy, and steep. When I reached halfway, it was already breathless and breathless, but I still did n��t want to stop and rest. Because I really want to see the mysterious and legendary ancient tree that has lived here for more than 500 years.
Five hundred years old trees rose up on a flat road and looked very spectacular. A blue nameplate was clearly nailed to the trunk Carton Of Cigarettes, which read: "The tree is over five hundred years old, the state protects ancient trees, Shengzhou Municipal People's Government, Shengzhou Forestry Bureau" and other words. The tree body was covered with scars as it passed through Cangsang. The huge tree body required six or seven adults to hug it. There was a big tree hole in the tree body, enough to hide an adult in the tree hole. The two huge branches of the tree branched like two stretched "giant hands" Marlboro Cigarettes, holding the sky, and the dense branches covered with green leaves Cigarettes Online, all over the sky, but they seemed so full Vitality and youth. I stared at the ancient tree, and it seemed that the two "giant hands" that stretched apart were indeed like a couple, nestled together on a huge tree, so someone named them an image called " The couple is concentric. " I listened to my relatives' intervening introduction: "One night, this tree suddenly showed a ray of light, and the whole village was as bright as daylight." Since then, the villagers have called these 500-year-old trees "Tree Gods" "Every time of the Spring Festival, a lot of villagers will spontaneously go to this ancient tree, burn incense and worship, and pray for the" tree god "to bless the weather in the village, the six animals are flourishing, and the grains are abundant. It is said that there are many people who have worshipped this ancient tree as their righteous father or mother since childhood. Anyone who has worshipped this ancient tree as his righteous father or mother will grow up very well. However, whether it is true or not is unknown to me, maybe it is based on rumors. In short, the story about this ancient tree sounds really amazing. The fabulous ancient tree surprised me. For the first time in my life, I saw such an old and huge towering tree. This is indeed a living antique and a living cultural relic, and it is also a witness of the history of Chen Village
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds