• Email : harritexservices@harritex.net

• Phone : +2348037492050

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

TOPIC: An ordinary Swedish

An ordinary Swedish 3 years 11 months ago #171554

• ylq
An ordinary Swedish poet Anna has this verse: "Of course I saw those in Europe, the men and women sitting at the table Marlboro Lights. I was born only and grew up just to be Anna in the world." I I was deeply touched by her strong voice. Perhaps each of us has the greatest mission in this world, and that is to be the best self. I once saw a sentence: "People are alive to die one day, maybe a very pessimistic sentence, but if you try to understand, maybe there is another view, we are alive, not to die one day without regret. , After the end of life like a summer flower, died peacefully like autumn leaves. In this life, in just a few decades, we are just to be the best ourselves. I have seen a movie called "Ugly Girl" "Turn over Cheap Cigarettes." About the transformation of a girl who chose to plasticize her beloved because of her obesity and ugliness. After plastic surgery, she became famous with her beautiful appearance and good voice that she was born to sing. The singer, who has lived as Jenny since then, can no longer secretly stare at the person she has been in love with for a long time. She can no longer worry about her body as before, and she can no longer hide behind the scenes and sing for others. Her best friend left her, and she could not recognize her father. She abandoned her original life and her original self. Finally, she summoned the courage to clarify the facts to everyone. Become Hanna again, find yourself back, and be the best self. Maybe many times, we forget to appreciate ourselves, and we are always dissatisfied with ourselves and lack of confidence; maybe many times, we are too imaginative, no Willing to accept reality; maybe many times, we will be at a loss, not knowing the true purpose of living, not knowing how to live, for whom to live. In fact, when we start to love ourselves, everything will become the most real love Self, to be the best self, in order to be yourself, to survive in this world, to prove to everyone that the best self is the ultimate goal of our life, no matter which way we take Cigarettes For Sale, we will work hard towards this end, yes Struggle is more a responsibility and responsible for oneself. To be the best one, Tao Yuanming goes to nature and finds the belonging of his soul; Qu Yuan casts to the Miluo River for his patriotism; Sanmao wanders all his life due to freedom Longing; Jin Yuelin chose to wait and hang Lin Huiyin for a lifetime. Freedom and casualness are the highest realm of our life, and this realm has to be How many worldly obstacles are just to choose a path that belongs to you, because this is the best self. To be the best self, we can hesitate, but we cannot give up, we can change, but we cannot fall, we can There are dreams, but not only dreams. We must work hard step by step towards our ideals, perfect ourselves again and again, worthy of life, and be the best self.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds